Monday, April 11, 2011

Good things in our future

Swim is over Tuesday. While I've had fun, I'm looking forward to getting my day back to normal. I've missed picking Roman up and having an hour ro so to catch up on things at home before cooking dinner.

Doug was told to expect a phone call regarding a career opportunity Tuesday. We both are excited to hear about it, but I haven't seen Doug this giddy in months.

Doug is going to see Rush in concert with his best friend Sunday night.

It's the last week of school before Spring break. We are going to Cleveland for a couple nights and looking forward to spending time with the boys with no real schedule. We would like to take in the Natural History Museum (dinosaurs!), Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Great Lakes Science Museum, and of course lots of time in the pool at the hotel.

Roman starts neurofeedback over break too. Hoping it helps with anxiety & ADHD.

It's the 4th marking period at school. That means we're on the downhill slope!

It's Doug's and my birthday month!

No comments: