In direct opposite-ness of the last post, let me tell you the many reasons why I could win that award today.
1. Made a pot roast in the slow cooker with potatoes, carrots, & onion.
Everyone knows kids won't eat it!
2. Gave Charlie a gummy bear.
Listened to his chant of "more candy" on the way home in the car. Seriously, he can say about 3 two-word phrases and that's one of them. Found said gummy bear stuck to the side of his car seat when we got home.
3. Wouldn't let Roman play with his friend. Wouldn't commit to playing tomorrow, either.
Can you believe I want our family to spend time together having fun with each other?
4. Yesterday, dared to take a picture of Roman.
5. Wouldn't simultaneously hold Charlie while I'm standing up, and grade papers.
6. Did not get up to soothe Charlie when he yelled at 3am.
7. Roman was accidentally poked in the eye by MY glasses when he was screwing around.
Never mind that he grabbed them & was trying to play keep-away.
I'm sure I could think of more... but I'm going to drown my sorrows with some power-shopping. Buying Becky Higgins' Project Life on Amazon.com. Woohoo!