Thursday, August 06, 2009

Summer fun

Been teaching VBS this week, 5th graders. My first year, and I wasn't really thrilled about it. But I've been having a good time, although they tire me out! Tomorrow is the grand finale and I've got approx. three weeks left before craziness (work) sets in again. That's approximate, as we don't have a contract yet. :)

Don't have much to report - kids are hilarious and we've been having lots of fun. Evidence below.

Catching roly-polies...


smelling the flowers...

swimming with family...


getting tattoos...


and groovin' to the iPod.

Future excitement on our list? Hopefully pool gathering at a coworkers, a trip to the spray-park, Doug and I are going to a musical next Friday, a birthday party for Roman's best friend, and our Chicago trip. How much more can be crammed into summer?

No comments: