Monday, July 13, 2009

a different kind of online class

I have been waiting for months to have the free time to take an online class for scrapbooking. I'm not much for paying for them (yet) but wanted to sample a couple. I signed up for a free one last November but really it was just a bunch of downloads. The one I signed up for currently is from Jessica Sprague, who is quite a talented digital scrapbooker. Her class is titled "Photo Editing: Frame-ups and Special Effects."

It's a 2-weeker learning all kinds of cool Photoshop techniques. Some I was already familiar with, one I had been dying to know how to do but couldn't find an easy tutorial, and a couple I am really playing with for the first time. The photo below is one I really like - using texture, blending, and type on a photo.


Pretty excited about this!