Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Three about Me

I get these fun emails sent to me, but now I think I will blog them so the whole world knows about me.

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. waitress at an elderly-care retirement home
2. medical transcriptionist
3. teacher

Three places I have lived:
1. My hometown
2. K-zoo
3. Metro Detroit

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. Survivor
2. Heroes (although I dropped out last season)
3. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition

Three places I have been:
1. Russia
2. Scotland
3. London

Three people that e-mail me regularly:
1. Doug
2. Starla
3. Wendy

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Spinach
3. Almost anything other people cook for me

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Sept. 13th (afternoon with my grandma & mom, friend's bachelorette party)
2. Sept. 20th (My grandma's 90th bday party, also a friend's wedding)
3. The school year starting

No comments: