Friday, August 15, 2008

Tag! I became It.

I was referenced on someone else's blog! Well, because she wants me to fill out the SAHMBOSS (super awesome hot mama blogger or some shit) question thingy. And I love filling them out, partly because it's great for scrapbooking later. So here we go!

A. Attached or single? Attached, but not in the clingy sense.

B. Best friend? Doug.

C. Cake or pie? Cake, actually. But I prefer homemade cake.

D. Day of choice? Saturday.

E. Essential item? Camera. What used to be a laptop but is now a desktop.

F. Favorite color? Orange.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears, Haribo brand please.

H. Hometown? SJ, Michigan.

I. Indulgence? Cherry Garcia ice cream from Ben & Jerry.

J. January or July? July, although January is just fine with me too.

K. Kids? Two boys.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Allergy medication.

M. Marriage date? 5-6-00.

N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 older brother.

O. Oranges or apples? Apples - oranges are too messy.

P. Phobias? Probably being in the ocean. Like deep-water ocean.

Q. Quotes? I wish I could be pithy, but the one used most around here is "too bad, so sad, call
your mom." That's a Miss Katie quote.

R. Reasons to smile? My boys when they're happy. My boys when they're sad. Chocolate pudding. Cherry Garcia ice cream. Doug.

S. Season of choice? Fall, for the colors & temperature.

T. Tag seven peeps! Nope. Don't know 7 peeps who blog!

U. Unknown fact about me? This is hard. Um... I own 3 CDs of bagpipe music. And 2 of marching bands.

V. Vegetable? Spinach the way my mommy makes it. (lots of butter, hard boiled egg nestled in the green stuff... MMMM!)

W. Worst habits? Wasting time on the Internet, a fondness for curse words, & Doug would say leaving my cereal bowl in the sink instead of putting it in the dishwasher.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray. An ultrasound has always led to surgery for me!

Y. Your favorite food? Oh, probably steak.

Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus, stubborn as a bull.

1 comment:

WMW said...

Thanks for playing! :)