Saturday, July 19, 2008

pictures from Newaygo




Cloudy & a little cool today. Boys went in the water this morning anyway. Nicole & I went shopping this morning for a little girls' time, as I have lost a total of 15 lbs now and need new shorts. I have dropped 2 sizes! What a pleasure to try on clothes this time. Going to visit some old friends who are in the area & meet their new son later this afternoon. Then back here for a late dinner, and hopefully a pontoon ride. Roman has been looking forward to it but the men have tried to get him on the speedboat instead. That's a big no from him. We played the game "Knights & Cities," an expansion game for Catan, last night. I won for the 2nd time. I don't know if they'll let me play tonight.

PS: Dad, I apologize (with a giggle!). We will husk from now on!

No comments: