Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stormtrooper (insert body part here)

Giving Roman his bath tonight, he put the bendy guy's stormtrooper helmet on the tip of his penis and yelled, "stormtrooper penis!" It was absolutely hilarious. I laughed out loud, then quickly had to have a talk about a time and a place before he thought he could repeat it at preschool. He probably will, though. :)

Charlie's eye appointment was just fine, and only a handful of appointments left. We have to check again in 2 weeks, then 10 weeks, then we'll see a pediatric ophthalmologist who will check out alignment and muscle strength. Then we're off the hook until he starts school, unless we notice something in the meantime.

I did my first official weigh-in today, having begun my new tricks on Monday. I'm already 1.5 lbs down from Monday's weight. Don't you just love the first couple weeks of weight loss? I leave you with my silly family: Toga Charlie, and Roman-Luke on Wampa-Doug.



No comments: