Thursday, February 28, 2008

Swing low, sweet chariot...


We don't have a chariot necessarily, but my engineering self put together the swing today (all by my onesies!). Even Roman loves it, with all the buttons and speeds. It has a music button and a "white noise" button, with different selections each time you press them. Really quite cool. We had a hand-me-down that we loaned to friends, who then loaned it to friends out of state... so they were wonderful to purchase a brand new one for us. And it also got the first true interaction between brothers! Well, a stare from the little one, but he clearly knew who was "pushing his buttons" so to speak!


Roman is saying, "what do you think, Charlie? Do you like that?" Too cute.

PS: That super-cool outfit Charlie is wearing is a true newborn size! And it's a hoodie! (which in Roman's world, is the coolest a shirt can get.) Unfortunately, all the socks we have are too big for Charlie's twig-legs, so we just have to keep wrapping blankets around his feet.

4 comments:

Cat Hoemke said...

... so ... unbelievably ... cute ...

Wow. That is a great set of pictures right there.

Angela said...

How fun! And, I must say that I think I might be a little jealous of Roman's new room!

I drove by your place the other night, and thought of you, but it was too late to call and/or swing by :-)

wmw said...

I agree, great photos! And Aaron is most definitely jealous of Roman's room--although he already has one kind of like it (full of Star Wars toys anyway)...

Wendy

Nicole said...

OMG I am SOOOOO glad you have that swing now! It would have been FOREVER until he was able to sit in the other one!

Can't wait to see you next weekend!