Sunday, August 19, 2007

Funny things Roman says

In the car ride on the way home from camping today, Roman was thoroughly entertaining. He would ask random questions, or say the funniest things. Here are two of my favorites:

"Why do people have watches?"
"Daddy, I love you. I love you as much as I want to play with the Legos in the box when we get home."

Adventures for us this week: register Rebekka for school, get her state ID (so she can open a bank account), I am going to work a morning at school when kids pick up their new schedules, perhaps host one of Rebekka's friends from the girl's home for dinner (we've met the friend's family already), it's "Castles" week at preschool for Roman (dragons and make your own shield!), and I have to start getting my parent letter retyped and prepared. I have one week of summer vacation left.

No comments: